REMBE®TARGO-VENT opening angle limiter
Related economic sectors
ADD-ON MODULE FOR EXPLOSION VENTS TO REDUCE THE SIZE OF ENDANGERED AREAS
In the case of an explosion outside a building, explosion vents open and release the explosion flame and pressure wave into the environment. Adequate safety areas are crucial. They must be kept free of buildings and be out of bounds to both vehicles and pedestrians. These empty areas cannot be used commercially but still incur operating costs. TARGO-VENT limits the opening angle of an explosion vent in order to protect people, vehicles or subsequently erected buildings.
- Smaller safety zones required in front of vent openings – more productive use of valuable operating zones
- Smaller area required for explosion venting than with alternative deflectors
- Low cost protection of infrastructure
- Safe traffic routes for people and vehicles while simultaneously reducing the safety zones required
- Retrofitting with TARGO-VENT provides greater safety for existing installations
- Maintenance-free and long service life through the use of stainless steel
- TARGO-VENT limits the opening angle of the explosion vent and guides the explosion pressure wave, flames and heat into defined areas. This minimizes the size of the safety zones required.
- 12.0 in. X 24.0 in.
- 24.4 in. X 32.3 in.
- 23.1 in. X 36.2 in.
- 24.0 in. X 44.0 in.
- 36.2 in. X 36.2 in.
- 36.0 in. X 44.0 in.