REMBE®EDP explosion vent
Related economic sectors
EDP for low to medium vacuum
The domed, single layer explosion vent is suitable for use in processes with medium vacuum or overpressure (up to 70 % of min. response pressure (pstat)). It is particularly suitable for vessels with pneumatic filling equipment and for filters and sieves with strong vibration. The standard bursting pressure is 0.1 bar at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The domed construction provides high stability and resistance
- Quick and easy installation while torque is independent. No additional counter frame required
- Significant space savings due to the integrated gasket and tensioning frame in the explosion vent
- When pressure rises, the EDP explosion vent opens and releases pressure out of the vessel into the surrounding area.
- Installation with angular frame
- Installation with welded threaded bolts
- Installation with lock nuts